Nature Made Orange Lemon and Strawberry Adult Fish Oil Gummies
Nature MadeGummies are perfect for adults who want a tastier, more pleasant way to take vitamins and supplements. Nature Made Fish Oil Gummies come in delicious natural orange, lemon and strawberry flavors and are a better tasting way to take a fish oil supplement. Nature Made Fish Oil Gummies provide 57 mg of the heart-healthy omega-3s EPA and DHA per serving.The omega-3 (EPA and DHA) in fish oil help support a healthy heart.Made with natural fruit flavors and colors derived from natural sources.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 75-day supply of Nature Made® Fish Oil Gummies, 150 gummies per bottle.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3s fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.)
- Provides 57 mg heart-healthy omega-3s EPA and DHA per serving.† Adults, chew 2 gummies daily.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No high fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners, no synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, gluten free.
- USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Corn Syrup , Sugar , Gelatin , Water , Citric Acid , Lactic Acid , Fumaric Acid , Natural Flavors , Colors Added , Medium Chain Triglycerides , Carnauba Wax , Tocopherols .
Contains Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More