Nature's Truth® Ashwagandha Gummies
With Nature’s Bounty Ashwagandha Gummies, adding an Ashwagandha dietary supplement to your daily ritual is simple and delicious. Ashwagandha root is a traditional herb with a long history in Ayurveda and even appears in the ancient Vedas of Ayurvedic custom. Now, Nature’s Bounty Ashwagandha Gummies offer a modern way to supplement with Ashwagandha—in a mixed-berry flavor you’ll love! Simply chew two (2) gummies daily, preferably with a meal. Each serving contains 300 mg of the trademarked KSM-66 Ashwagandha extract. Looking for an Ashwagandha gummy to meet your lifestyle preferences? Ours are non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, and suitable for vegetarians. Each pack contains 60 gummies.
- USES KSM-66 ASHWAGANDHA: Each serving of Nature’s Bounty Ashwagandha Gummies delivers 300 mg of the trademarked KSM-66 Ashwagandha extract which is a clinically studied Ashwagandha root extract
- AN ANCIENT AYURVEDIC HERB: Ashwagandha has deep roots in ancient Ayurvedic custom; it is considered one of Ayurveda’s most important Rasayana herbs and has long been valued as a traditional supplement
- GELATIN-FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS: Nature’s Bounty Ashwagandha Gummies use pectin instead of gelatin so they’re perfect for vegetarians; you’ll love the delicious mixed-berry flavor
- NON-GMO ASHWAGANDHA GUMMIES: Nature’s Bounty Ashwagandha Gummies are also gluten free; dairy free; and contain no artificial flavor or sweeteners*
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS: Nature’s Bounty Ashwagandha Gummies are a product of nearly 50 years of dedication to quality and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
KSM-66 Ashwagandha® is a registered trademark of lxoreal Biomed Inc
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.