Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment
Neosporin + Pain Relief Dual Action Antibiotic Ointment provides 24-hour infection protection and helps soothe painful minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Formulated for first aid wound care, the antibiotic ointment contains bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B sulfate to help fight infection for 24 hours. The first aid topical ointment is also formulated with pramoxine hydrochloride to help soothe and reduce pain from minor wounds for maximum-strength relief. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand, this antibiotic and pain relief ointment provides soothing infection protection without any sting. To treat minor wounds, simply apply a small amount of the topical skin ointment on the affected area one to three times daily and cover with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage.
- Neosporin + Pain Relief Dual Action Topical Antibiotic Ointment for first aid wound care
- Topical antibiotic ointment provides 24-hour infection protection of minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- This first aid ointment also helps soothe & reduce pain with No Sting, for maximum-strength relief
- Made with the infection-fighting antibiotic ingredients neomycin, bacitracin zinc, & polymyxin B
- No Sting formula contains the topical analgesic pramoxine hydrochloride for external pain relief
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.55(65)5(52)4(7)3(1)2(0)1(5)