Nicolas Feuillatte Reserve Exclusive Brut Champagne
An iconic Champagne which perfectly encapsulates the Nicolas Feuillatte house style. Rich and creamy, showing the dried fruit, nut and spice notes of fruitcake, with lemon meringue, quince and honey flavors. Clean citrusy acidity integrates beautifully and provides an elegance to this refined Champagne. The Nicolas Feuillate Brut Réserve is a delicate Champagne that draws its elegance and exuberance from 150 cru villages and different varietals that make up the blend. Drawing its complexity from five years of reserve wines for each grape variety, aromas of juicy pear and crunchy apricot merge and weave in a beguiling fusion mid a mass of delicate bubbles. Extensive cellar ageing brings appealing maturity. Simple in its complexity, refreshing and impulsive, it is fabulously versatile with wildly contrasting flavours , encapsulating true Champagne spirit to perfection.
- Nicolas Feuillate Brut Champagne is pale gold in color
- Brut champagne has aromas of apple, pear and peach intermingled with currty and turmeric spices
- Enjoy Nicolas Feuillate Brut Champagne with shellfish, fruit, cheeses and desserts
- Champagne is 13% alcohol by volume
- One bottle of Brut Champagne, 750 milliliters in volume