Nubian Heritage African Black Bar Soap
Nubian Heritage’s African Black Soap combines Shea Butter’s hydrating properties with the soothing properties of Oats, Aloe and Cocoa Pod Ash to minimize the appearance of superficial skin imperfections. Our deep cleansing formula provides detoxifying exfoliation to reveal radiantly healthy-looking skin. Heritage: For centuries, African Black Soap, made with Palm Ash, Tamarind Extract and Plantain Peel has been used in Africa to cleanse and care for skin. Historical references to Shea Butter, a staple of African pharmacology, date back to the reported Shea Butter caravans of Cleopatra''s Egypt. Complementing the ingredients'' detoxification properties, our package pattern symbolizes purity and commemorates the strong community identity that textiles have in Africa with each community having their own unique designs. Humble Beginnings: Nubian Heritage is the brainchild of two New York street vendors. In 1992, fresh out of college and without jobs, Rich and Nyema embarked on a mission to produce luxurious natural products from traditional African recipes with organic and air trade ingredients. Today Nubian Heritage offers hundreds of culturally authentic natural products inspired by global ancient healing philosophies.
- Skin softening Shea Butter Nubian Heritage soap infused with natural fragrance and oils gently cleanses skin leaving it soft and refreshed.
- Body soap bar made with a nourishing Organic Shea Butter
- Shea Butter bar soap contains essential fatty acids that nourish skin so it doesn't feel dry or stripped of moisture.
- Irresistible exotic fragrance blend body soap leaves skin with a delicate touch of scent.
- Other key ingredients in this soap bar: Oats, Aloe, and Vitamin E
- This body soap is cruelty-free