Ohrna PICHON Daypack Embroidered Sustainable Slim Stylish with Pockets
Our all-jute backpacks are stylish, trendy and organic too
- Space enough for all your needs but without a bulky look
- The base looks slim yet feels just right and stylish
- Elaborately hand embroidered in diagonal kantha stitches across the entire front half
- Made of plant fiber jute with a woven ikat cotton lining and cotton webbing straps
- Unique look from a classy design that is both contemporary and ethnic
- 2 beautiful colors: a vivacious indigo and a calm gray
- Interesting and fun look created by the thoughtfully chosen vibrant cotton strap colors - Indigo with royal blue and gray with black straps
- Artistically highlighted one embroidery line in the strap color for a very stylish look
- 2 inside pockets, one zippered and other plain
- Jute outer is lined with beautiful woven ikat fabric inside, a rich craft form
- Lining is unattached at the bottom hence easy to pull out and dust off crumbs and bits of things
Size: 15 1/4″ x 13″
Ohrna is a social enterprise that trains women and then employs them to work from their homes. All our products are hand embroidered and handmade.
Our collection celebrates heritage Indian craft by applying them to contemporary products.