Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Isolates Double Rich Chocolate
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WHEY
Whey Protein Isolates (WPIs) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of muscle-building protein into every serving. ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There’s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- Nearly 79% Protein by Weight (24g of Protein per 30.4g Serving Size).
- Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) Main Ingredient.
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolate and Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Over 4 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving.
- More than 5 Grams of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, lsoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving.
- The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality
Protein Blend ( Whey Protein Isolate , Whey Protein Concentrate , Whey Peptides ) , Cocoa Processed with Alkali , Flavors Artificial , Lecithin , Acesulfame Potassium , Aminogen , Lactase
Contains Cocoa and its Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More