Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WHEY
Whey Protein Isolates (WPIs) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered
whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of muscle-building protein into every serving. ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There’s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other
whey proteins are measured.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- 77% Protein by Weight (24g of Protein per 31g Serving Size).
- Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) Main Ingredient.
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolate and Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving.
- More than 5 Grams of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, lsoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving.
- The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality.
Protein Blend ( Whey Protein Isolate , Whey Protein Concentrate , Whey Peptides ) , Flavors Artificial , Lecithin , Acesulfame Potassium , Aminogen , Lactase
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More