Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand White Wine
The first Oyster Bay New Zealand wine. Which happened to win the best Sauvignon Blanc in the world. Its brilliant clarity, extraordinary aromatic flavors and refreshing zest are both thrilling and enthralling. It all starts in our Marlborough vineyards, in the region famous for introducing elegant, cool climate New Zealand wines to the world. Marlborough’s warm days and cool nights create an extended growing season allowing the grapes to develop strong, intense varietal characteristics while maintaining a balanced, crisp natural acidity. The result is a distinct white wine that is always crisp, elegant, and refreshing. Stunningly aromatic tropical fruits and bright citrus notes, with a refreshingly zesty finish. Pairs perfectly with lighter meals, a variety of fresh Asian flavors, and seafood. Made to be enjoyed within a year or two of the vintage.
- Taste notes of stunningly aromatic tropical fruits and bright citrus notes, with a refreshingly zesty finish
- Crisp, elegant and refreshing
- Pairs perfectly with lighter meals, a variety of fresh Asian flavors, and seafood
- Award-winning Sauvignon Blanc; recently awarded 90 points from James Suckling
- Oyster Bay is a founding member of Sustainable Winegrowing New Zealand
- From Marlborough, New Zealand's largest and most renowned wine region
- Made to be enjoyed within a year or two of the vintage
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.59(76)5(56)4(14)3(3)2(1)1(2)