Panera Bread Gluten Free Creamy Tomato Soup
Panera Creamy Tomato Soup delivers a bakery-cafe inspired favorite in a microwavable cup that you can take with you on-the-go. This gluten free soup is made with vine-ripened tomatoes pureed with fresh cream, butter and spices for velvety smooth flavor. Made with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources, this packaged soup is gluten free and vegetarian. Whether you have a busy schedule and need a quick meal or you just want to enjoy a warm cup of soup, this vegetarian soup is perfect any time of day. To cook this vegetarian soup, remove the lid and film and place in the microwave, covering loosely. Heat this microwave soup cup on high for three to four minutes and stir halfway through. You can also cook this creamy soup on the stove top to 165 degrees F, but do not boil. Store this Panera soup cup in the refrigerator until you are ready to prepare. Make easy, craveable meals with help from Panera Bread at home.
- One 16 oz cup of Panera Creamy Tomato Soup
- Bakery-cafe inspired Panera Creamy Tomato Soup cup that’s easy to enjoy at your convenience
- Combines vine-ripened tomatoes pureed with fresh cream, butter and spices for velvety smooth flavor
- Microwave soup cup made with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources
- Heat this gluten free tomato soup in the microwave on high for three to four minutes, or cook on the stove top to 165 degrees F
- New look, same great taste - your order may contain either package while we transition
Tomatoes, Water, Heavy Cream, Onions, Contains 2% or less of: Butter (Cream, Salt), Sugar, Salt, Spices, Corn Starch, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Nisin Preparation and Garlic.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...