Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread
At Pepperidge Farm, we believe that breads are good for you and should taste good too! That's why we bake our Whole Grain breads with the right combination of quality ingredients. Always crafted with 100% Whole Grain flour, Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain breads are delicious, with a good source of fiber per slice. It's our way of helping you maintain a balanced, healthy lifestyle. All of our 100% Whole Grain and Whole Wheat breads are low in saturated fat and are heart healthy- Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and that are low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers. At Pepperidge Farm, baking is more than a job. It's a real passion. Each day, our bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker, and loaf of bread the best way they know how- by using carefully selected, quality ingredients.
- WHOLE WHEAT BREAD: Hearty whole wheat bread with 100% whole grain flour and topped with cracked wheat
- SANDWICH BREAD: The perfect soft sliced bread for sandwiches or toast
- WHOLE GRAIN: 2 slices provide 100% of your day's worth of whole grains
- HEART HEALTHY: Low fat, cholesterol free, and good source of fiber; no high fructose corn syrup
- DOUBLE WRAPPED: Loaf of Pepperidge Farm whole grain bread (24 ounces) double wrapped for freshness
Made from: Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Cracked Wheat, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Molasses, Yeast, Contains 2% or Less of: Sugarcane Fiber, Soybean Oil, Salt, Calcium Propionate and Sorbic Acid to Extend Freshness, DATEM, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Whey.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.