Pilsner Urquell Beer
With aromas of fresh bread, hints of Saaz hops and honeysuckle, taste notes of caramel maltiness balanced by a distinct bitterness, and a nice creamy mouthfeel and smooth, refreshing finish, it is easy to see why the original pilsner is a great session beer. Excellent choice for craft beer and import beer drinkers looking for an authentic, easy-drinking beer. The light beer is perfect for any occasion, such as sporting events, daytime adult beverage activities, warm weather sessionabilty, barbeques, and food pairing occasions that compliment traditional European dishes, as well as neutral flavored salted snacks.
- Pilsner Urquell is the world's first golden pilsner beer
- Pilsner Urquell is a session beer and refreshing golden pilsner with a slightly sweet, carmelized maltiness, balanced by a smooth, Saaz hop bitterness
- Czech Pilsner that pairs well with a variety of foods, including spicy ethnic foods, shellfish, carmelized dishes, artisan cheese, and relatively neutral flavored salted snacks, such as pretzels.
- Original pilsner style beer, Pilsner Urquell literally means "pilsner from the original source"
- Crisp & Balanced with 4.4% ABV