Play-Doh Drill 'n Fill Dentist Modeling Compound Set
Even if it can be a little scary to go to the dentist, kids can take control and play pretend dentist with this Play-Doh playset. They can make the patient stick out his Play-Doh tongue, then use the toy tooth mold to create a whole row of Play-Doh teeth at once. Start drillin' and fillin' with the hand-powered toy drill and syringe extruder tool. Cavity-colored modeling compound has green speckles to look like the patient has gunk in his teeth, and gold and silver Play-Doh colors make great braces and fillings. This toy dentist kit makes a great activity or gift for kids 3 years and up! Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- ADD METALLIC COLORED PLAY-DOH BRACES AND FILLINGS: Silver and gold Play-Doh modeling compound colors are perfect for making pretend braces with the roller and cavity fillings with the syringe extruder
- PLAY DENTIST AND CREATE SMILES: Kids can make the patient stick his Play-Doh tongue out, then use the tooth mold to easily create an entire row of Play-Doh teeth all at once
- DRILL AND FILL PLAY-DOH TEETH: Use the hand-powered spinning toy drill to dig into those cavities, then squeeze Play-Doh fillings from the syringe extruder to fix them right up
- DON'T FORGET TO BRUSH AND FLOSS: This pretend play dentist kit comes with a total of 10 dental toy tools
- 8 TOTAL CANS INCLUDING CAVITY COLOR:2-ounce cans include special cavity and silver and gold metallic colors, plus white, red, and green
- Braces roller
- Tooth mold
- Syringe extruder
- (8) 2-Ounce cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound
Warning: Compound not intended to be eaten. Adult assembly required. Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat. Non-Toxic.