Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment
Help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns with Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment. This topical skin ointment combines the power of the antibiotic ingredients bacitracin zinc (500 units/gm) with polymyxin B sulfate (10,000 units/gm) for first aid antibiotic power that is neomycin-free. Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment is the #1 dermatologist-recommended first aid ointment for infection protection. Simply apply a small amount of wound care ointment on the affected area one to three times a day, cover with a sterile bandage and enjoy infection protection. This ointment makes a great addition to a first aid kit or wound care supplies.
- Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Skin Ointment for care of minor wounds, scrapes, cuts and burns
- This topical antibiotic ointment helps effectively prevent infections
- Combines the antibiotic power of infection-fighting bacitracin zinc with polymyxin B sulfate
- The unique formula of this first aid ointment is neomycin-free
- Intended for use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns for powerful protection
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(17)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)