Prilosec OTC Acid Reducer 20mg Tablets
Did you know Prilosec OTC can stop frequent heartburn before it begins?* Heartburn happens when stomach acid refluxes into the esophagus. Prilosec OTC, is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) that can block heartburn at the source.* The active ingredient in Prilosec OTC, omeprazole, passes through the tough stomach acid, turning down acid production. The long-lasting delayed-release formula provides 24-hour frequent heartburn relief.* Take 1 pill a day for 14 days and experience what zero heartburn feels like.* Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.^
*It's possible while taking Prilosec OTC®. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. May take 1-4 days for full effect. Not for immediate relief.
^See pack for details.
- TREATS FREQUENT HEARTBURN. There's no need to stash antacids everywhere for whenever heartburn might strike. With Prilosec OTC, you can take 1 pill a day for 24 hours of zero heartburn*
- THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL OVER-THE-COUNTER FREQUENT HEARTBURN MEDICINE. There's a reason 30 Million Americans± used Prilosec OTC to treat their frequent heartburn
- ONE PILL A DAY. 24 HOURS. ZERO HEARTBURN.* With one pill a day, Prilosec OTC blocks acid production at the source so you don't get heartburn in the first place*
- BLOCKS ACID PRODUCTION AT ITS SOURCE. Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) like Prilosec OTC reduce stomach acid production by shutting down many of the pumps in the stomach that produce acid
- May be HSA/ FSA eligible**