Pringles Potato Crisps Chips Pizza
What comes next after the “pop” of a Pringles Pizza can? The crisp, craveable taste of pizza that hits the spot every time. Includes One, 5.5-ounce can of ingeniously shaped Pringles Pizza Potato Crisps. Insanely light, crispy and never greasy, each crisp is satisfyingly zesty. With the convenient can, it's easy to create your own snacking moments wherever and whenever. Bring a can for game time plus some for other Pringles fans. Stash a can in your work desk or pantry to enjoy anytime; Share Pringles at your next get-together to turn up excitement among family and friends. Get your hands on Pringles Pizza Potato Crisps for awesomeness that keeps you coming back, stack after stack.
- Crank up snacking moments with the outrageously delicious flavor and fun shape of Pringles Pizza Potato Crisps
- The original, stackable potato crisp seasoned with craveable pizza flavor from edge to edge
- Always tasty, never greasy; Kosher Dairy; Contains milk and wheat ingredients
- Stack, snack, and savor at home and on the go; Pop open a can for sports games, TV watching, party time or any time
- Includes One, 5.5-ounce can of ready to eat potato crisps; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, High Oleic Soybean, and/or Sunflower Oil), Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Cornstarch, Rice Flour, Maltodextrin, Mono- and Diglycerides.Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Whey, Tomato Powder, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Flavors, Sugar, Onion Powder, Spices, Coconut Oil, Garlic Powder, Buttermilk, Citric Acid, Cream, Yeast Extract, Malic Acid, Paprika Extract Color, Red 40 Lake, Lactic Acid, Wheat Starch.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More