Razor RipSurf Ripstik Board
Surf where you live! the all new Rip surf - designed in Southern California. The ripsurf's patented design allows riders to carve and cut like a real surfboard, but on dry land. Riding on two high-performance caster wheels and an authentically styled polypropylene deck, this is one ride-on that's ready to make waves! features a lightweight one-piece fiber-reinforced industrial-grade polymer construction, textured traction pad deck with kick tail and inclined 360-degree urethane caster wheels. Free inside - extra wheel and stickers. No assembly required. Recommended for ages 8 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds. The buyer and rider of the Razor Rip surf are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor scooters.
- The ripsurf's patented design allows riders to carve and cut like a Real surfboard, but on dry land
- Patented ripstik One-piece torsion Technology
- Features a lightweight single piece fiber-reinforced, industrial-grade Polymer construction and textured traction pad deck with kick tail
- Inclined 360-degree urethane caster wheels
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds