Robert Mondavi Private Selection Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is a complex and decadent cabernet wine. This limited-release California red wine blends the craftsmanship of California winemaking with the Southern tradition of bourbon whiskey aging. Crafted using coastal fruit picked at the peak of ripeness from California's Monterey County, this Robert Mondavi red wine features decadent aromas of ripe blackberry. With select lots aged in a combination of new oak barrels as well as used bourbon barrels from a renowned Kentucky distillery, each bottle of wine reflects the expressive character of this original alternative to barrel aging. Deep flavors of black cherry and blackberry are accompanied by notes of vanilla, dried herbs, brown sugar, and toasty oak in this finely aged wine. Bold and flavorful, this cabernet wine tastes of ripe blackberry cobbler, blueberry pie, praline, and sweet vanilla custard with hints of brown sugar, caramel, mocha, coffee, and smoke.
- This delicious red wine features decadent aromas of ripe blackberry
- Aged wine with flavorful notes of black cherry, blackberry cobbler, blueberry pie, praline, and sweet vanilla custard
- This Robert Mondavi wine pairs well charcuterie boards and hearty pasta dishes
- California red wine crafted with grapes sourced from coastal vineyards in Monterey County
- Cabernet sauvignon wine aged in a combination of new oak barrels and used bourbon barrels
Ripe Blackberry Cobbler Flavor , Blueberry Pie Flavor , Praline Flavor and Sweet Vanilla Custard Flavor with Hints Of : Brown Sugar , Caramel , Mocha , Coffee and Smoke .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More