Stella Rosa Green Apple Semi-Sweet White Wine
Born from the hillside vineyards of the Piedmont region of Northern Italy, Stella Rosa Green Apple is crafted in the small village of Santo Stefano Belbo. The Riboli Family has created this special blend of several aromatic Italian grape varietals including Moscato Canelli. Serve chilled by-the-glass, pour over ice, or mix with your favorite spirit for an all-natural, fruit-forward cocktail. To create Stella Rosa Wines, the Riboli family chose the region of Asti, a province in Piedmont, Italy, as the source for its aromatic grapes, which have become the hallmark for the Stella Rosa style of wines. The area of Asti has particular significance to the family, as it is the birthplace of the family matriarch, Maddalena Riboli. The first Stella Rosa was Moscato D'Asti, which has become a flagship of the brand. Now there are over 35 varietals for you to enjoy!
Flavors of fresh, bright, and crisp green apple
- All natural, semi-sweet, semi-sparkling white wine made with muscat canelli grapes
- Flavors of fresh, bright, and crisp green apple
- 85 Points – Silver Medal Winner from Tastings.com (Beverage Testing Institute)
- Low Alcohol, 5% ABV
- Gluten free and vegan
- The screw top makes this bottle easy to open and enjoy without additional tools
- Enjoy chilled with havarti cheese with green apple slices
Wine, Water, Grape Must, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Sulphur Dioxide (Antioxidant), No Added Juice.
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...