Velveeta Shells and Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Cups Easy Microwavable Dinner
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Original Flavor Cups are easy and ready in just minutes. Kids and adults love the rich taste and creamy texture of pasta shells with cheesy goodness. Each quick mac and cheese cup includes shell pasta and original cheese sauce so you have everything you need. Our microwavable macaroni and cheese is always a great choice for a dorm food or at home. Preparing this microwavable mac and cheese is a breeze. Just combine pasta with water up to the fill line in the cup, microwave for 3.5 minutes, and stir in the cheese sauce mix. Every box of mac and cheese comes with 8 VELVEETA Shells and Cheese cups. Add a little creamy to all your mac and cheese with VELVEETA.
- One 8 ct. box of of VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Cups Original Flavor
- VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Cups are easy and ready in 3 1/2 minutes
- Each VELVEETA cup includes shell pasta and original cheese sauce
- VELVEETA Mac and Cheese Cups contain 0g trans fats per serving
- Macaroni and cheese is a classic single serve mac and cheese or dorm food
- Easy shells and cheese dish is microwaveable and convenient
- Original cheese sauce is individually sealed
Enriched Macaroni Product (Wheat Flour, Glycerol Monstearate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate [Iron], Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Cheese Sauce (Whey, Canola Oil, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sodium Phosphate, Contains Less Than 2% of Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid as A Preservative, Oleoresin Paprika [Color], Enzymes, Cheese Culture, Annatto Extract [Color], Milkfat, Natural Flavor), Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Salt, Medium Chain Triglycerides.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More