Vitacost ROOT2 Veggie Basics Super Green Food Tablets
What is Veggie Basics®?
Vitacost Veggie Basics® combines 15 different vegetables and green superfoods into convenient, easy-to-take tablets. Included are nutrient-rich veggies such as broccoli, carrots, beets, spinach, kale, tomatoes and garlic, plus popular cereal grasses barley, alfalfa and wheat grass.
What are the key benefits of ROOT2 Veggie Basics Super Green Food?
- Supplies vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, protein and enzymes.
- A diet rich in fruits and vegetables is one of the best ways to maintain good health, yet eating the recommended five to nine servings daily is a challenge for many people. It’s estimated that only 20 percent of Americans eat five servings daily, with only five percent eating seven servings.
ROOT2 Veggie BasicsSuper Green Foodis Rooted in Science, Rooted in Nature
- Convenient way to obtain the nutritional benefits of vegetables without having to eat large quantities of food.
- Features 15 different vegetables and cereal grass extracts.
- Contains 150 servings per bottle.
- Great value!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.