Vitacost Synergy Eggshell Membrane Targeted Wellness Capsules
What is Eggshell Membrane?
Eggshell Membrane features 500 mg of patented NEM®, per single-capsule serving. Eggshell membrane is the tough, filmy fiber attached to the inside of eggshells. It contains naturally occurring glycosaminoglycans, including chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, plus collagen and other proteins associated with connective tissue health.
While most glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid supplements are derived from shellfish, bovine cartilage or rooster comb, Eggshell Membrane is naturally extracted from eggshells. It’s produced using a natural, solvent- and chemical-free extraction process that produces no waste. The resulting ingredient is 100% pure and free of additives, preservatives, pesticides and chemicals.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Eggshell Membrane?
- Provides nutrients such as collagen, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin that are associated with joint health
Synergy Eggshell Membrane is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- An alternative to shellfish and bovine sources of chondroitin and hyaluronic acid
- Supplies 500 mg of eggshell membrane per single-capsule serving
- Features Eggshell Membrane NEM®, a patented, clinically studied ingredient with GRAS status
- Vegetarian capsules
- Contains 30 servings per bottle
- Better value than other eggshell membrane products on the market!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Eggshell Membrane Nem : Collagen , Hyaluronic Acid , Chondroitin Sulfate . Other Ingredients : Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose and Silicon Dioxide .
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Beef and its Derivatives,Chicken Meat and Their Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More