Vitacost Trans-Resveratrol Targeted Wellness Capsules 490mg
What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol, a substance found in grape skins and seeds and red wine, is an antioxidant polyphenol. Resveratrol exists as cis and trans isomers and is produced by many plants, including grape vines, in response to environmental stress such as drought, UV radiation from sunlight and fungal infections.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Trans-Resveratrol?
- A natural antioxidant for cardiovascular health.*
- Scientific evidence indicates the polyphenol resveratrol is responsible for the cardioprotective properties of red wine.*
Vitacost® Trans-Resveratrol is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Each capsule provides490 mg of trans-resveratrol, the most-studied resveratrol isomer.
- Offers the benefits of red wine without the alcohol and sugar.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.