Wonder Bread Classic White Sliced Sandwich Bread
Soft, fluffy and delicious, Wonder® Classic White Bread offers unbeatable taste that will delight all ages. Wonder Classic sliced white bread is the bread that made Wonder a household name. With added calcium, vitamins, and minerals, this sliced bread loaf makes great toast, French toast or the perfect base for effortless sandwich and snack creations. Each serving of Wonder Classic sandwich bread is a good source of folate and a low fat food, plus two slices have as much calcium as an 8 oz. glass of milk. Feed your joy with Wonder!
Since 1921, Wonder has been bringing delicious tasting, soft textured bread to the table and pleasing generations of families in the process! Today, Wonder is still enjoyed by millions of Americans across the nation, where it’s packed in lunchboxes, served in restaurants and craved by those young and old.
- You'll get one 20 oz loaf of Wonder Classic Sliced White Bread
- Two slices of Wonder Classic White sandwich bread has as much calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner — Wonder fits into every meal from French toast bread to PB&Js to garlic bread
- For over 100 years, Wonder has been bringing delicious tasting, soft textured bread to the table
- Feed Your Joy with Wonder classics like white bread, hamburger and hot dog buns, and dinner rolls
- Manufactured on shared equipment that also processes products containing sesame. May contain sesame
Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Calcium Carbonate, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Salt, Dough Conditioners (Contains One or More of the Following: Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate, Monoglycerides, Mono- and Diglycerides, Distilled Monoglycerides, Calcium Peroxide, Calcium Iodate, DATEM, Ethoxylated Mono- and Diglycerides, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid), Vinegar, Monocalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Soy Lecithin, Calcium Propionate (to Retard Spoilage).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.76(289)5(235)4(41)3(11)2(1)1(1)