Wright Brand Thick Cut Applewood Bacon Real Wood Smoked and Thick Sliced
There’s bacon, then there’s bacon done Wright. Just like our founders intended, Wright Brand Bacon is still hand-trimmed from top-quality, hand-picked pork bellies before being smoked over real wood chips. thick cut and stack packed in our larger-sized 1.5 lb resealable package, we ensure you get only the best of our top-quality bacon slices. To extract every bit of delicious flavor from our thick-sliced bacon, simply lay slices flat on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. This cooking method transforms our bacon into a crispy, golden brown texture with unrivaled flavor.
- There’s bacon, then there’s bacon that’s been expertly crafted by hand and cured with our tried-and-true recipe that’s 100 years old; Every strip is thick cut and full of rich flavor
- Our thick cut bacon is naturally wood-smoked over real applewood chips, so every slice is infused with an unmatched smoky, slightly sweet flavor
- As masters of our craft, we respect our century-long tradition of hand-selecting only our finest pork bellies and trimming them into thick, marbled slices of bacon
- Enjoying thick-sliced full-flavor pork bacon shouldn’t mean you pay more for less; Our 1.5-pound resealable package is stack packed so you can instantly see the quality and cut of our bacon
- Since 1922 we’ve been committed to selecting and smoking only our finest cuts of meat; Our passion for quality, combined with a century’s worth of experience is something you can taste in every slice
Cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pay Less Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.