Bacon Ranch Dip
Ready to enjoy in just 5 minutes, this no-bake cheesy, bacon-y dip is sure to be a hit at your next small gathering.
Serves: 12Prep: 2 hours 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups Lite Creamy Ranch Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Light Sour Cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 package (3 oz.) bacon bits
- 1 package (28 oz.) Steak Fries, prepared according to package directions
- In a medium bowl, combine ranch, cheese, sour cream, bacon and most of the green onions. Refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- Garnish with remaining green onions. Serve with fries. Refrigerate any leftovers.