Barbacoa Loaded Tacos
These loaded tacos bring BIG authentic flavor with hardly any prep – great for a quick & delicious dinner!
Serves: 5Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) Beef Barbacoa
- 5 Flour Tortillas Soft Taco Size
- 8 ounces guacamole
- 2 cups Finely Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Lagunitas® IPA
- Prepare beef according to package instructions.
- Place the tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave for 15-20 seconds, until the tortillas are warm.
- Place prepared beef in the warm tortillas and top each with equal amounts of guacamole, cheese, sour cream, salsa, and avocado.
- Serve with chilled beer.