Barbecue Chicken Sliders
Barbecue has a reputation for being bad for you, but these Barbecue Chicken Sliders are a lighter solution to serve at any football party!
- 1 1⁄2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix everything but the chicken together in the bottom of a slow cooker. Place chicken in, and spoon sauce over the top. Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Use forks to shred the meat, then serve on slider buns with a topping of coleslaw (if desired).