BLT and Avocado with Green Goddess Dressing
With layers of bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado, this simple yet satisfying sandwich is sure to become a staple in your home.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 La Brea Take & Bake French Dinner Rolls
- 3 avocados, thinly sliced
- 12 slices bacon
- 12 slices tomato
- 6 pieces butter lettuce
- 2⁄3 cups green goddess dressing
- Salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced, optional
- Slice rolls in half lengthwise; arrange on flat surface.
- In heavy bottom pan over medium heat, cook bacon about 3 minutes per side, until fully cooked.
- To build sandwich, place lettuce on bottom piece of roll. Top with bacon, tomato, avocado slices, drizzle of green goddess dressing and remaining piece of bread.