Brussels Sprouts with Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
Crispy Brussels sprouts and tender pasta are tossed with a rich sun-dried tomato pesto that comes together in 30 minutes. Serve with your favorite protein or enjoy as-is.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved if large
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. kosher pasta, cooked
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Add Brussels sprouts and drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake 25-30 minutes, until tender and crispy.
- In a food processor, add tomatoes, basil, pine nuts, garlic, salt and pepper. Process until a thick paste forms. Drizzle in remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Toss roasted Brussels sprouts and pasta with pesto to serve. Refrigerate leftovers.