Buffalo Chicken-Stuffed Mini Peppers
Hearty appetizer? This recipe fits the bill. If possible, choose a package with larger peppers so more yummy chicken mixture can be stuffed in each.
Serves: 18Prep: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Kroger® Mini Sweet Peppers (from 16 oz. package)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Split peppers lengthwise. Remove seeds and membranes if necessary.
- In medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and wing sauce. Stir in chicken.
- Fill each pepper half with chicken mixture.
- Divide celery and blue cheese among peppers.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.