Cantaloupe Agua Fresca
Agua fresca is kind of like next level infused water. Try mixing it with your favorite spirit for a fun, fruity cocktail that’s not too sweet.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small ripe cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cut into large pieces
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey, depending on fruit sweetness
- 4 cups of water, divided
- Add cantaloupe, lime juice, desired amount of honey and 1 cup of water to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Strain mixture through a fine sieve into a large pitcher; discard solids. Add remaining water. Adjust sweetness with additional honey if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice. Refrigerate leftovers.