Cantaloupe, Prosciutto and Burrata Salad
Cool cantaloupe, salty prosciutto and creamy burrata cheese meld beautifully together in this satisfying salad.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 5 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Arugula
- 1/2 small cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces burrata
- Flaky salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Kroger® Balsamic Vinegar
- Simple Truth Organic™ Filtered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lay prosciutto slices on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until crisp. Cool slightly and break into large pieces.
- Place arugula on a serving platter or shallow serving bowl, or on individual serving plates. Top with sliced cantaloupe and crispy prosciutto.
- Gently tear burrata into pieces and scatter over salad. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with vinegar and oil.
- Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.