Crisp Keto Brussels Sprouts
These keto Brussels sprouts are a deliciously unique appetizer. They’re healthy and easy to munch on, and the sour cream dip in this recipe can be made quickly and easily while the Brussels sprouts bake.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tbsp. almond flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a shallow bowl, add almond flour. In a second shallow bowl, add eggs. In a third shallow bowl, add pork rinds and Parmesan. Dip brussels sprouts into almond flour, then into egg and lastly coat in pork rind mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, then flip and continue cooking 5-10 minutes, until lightly browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix sour cream, lemon juice, chives, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Serve brussels sprouts with sour cream dip. Refrigerate leftovers.