Denny's Dynamite Lamb Burger
Amp up your grill game this summer with Denny Hamlin's Dynamite Lamb Burger! These extra-juicy patties are loaded with a special mix of herbs and spices that complement the lamb's natural earthiness.
Created by: Denny Hamlin
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 burger buns
- 1 bottle Coca-Cola®
- 1 tomato, sliced, optional
- 1 red onion, sliced, optional
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced, optional
- Lettuce, optional
- Preheat grill to medium and spray rack with non-stick spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine ground lamb, garlic, onion, salt, black pepper, mint, oregano, parsley and olive oil. Shape mixture into 4 evenly-sized burger patties.
- Cook burger patties on grill for 20 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
- To serve, place patty on bun and top with desired optional ingredients and enjoy with a Coca-Cola®.