Fishless Donburi Bowl
These tasty, Japanese-inspired donburi bowls are loaded with vegetables and crispy fishless filets.
Serves: 2Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 pieces fishless filets
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas, blanched
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrots
- 1⁄4 cup radishes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Bake fishless filets according to package instructions; slice into bite size pieces.
- In two bowls, divide rice evenly; top with snow peas, carrots, radishes, fishless filets, green onions and avocado.
- In a small bowl, combine tamari, mirin, honey and ginger. Drizzle over bowls. Serve with sesame seeds.