Fresh Corn, Pepper, and Avocado Salad
The next time you make corn on the cob, set a few ears aside for this fabulous summer salad
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 large ears fresh cooked corn
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Cut the kernels from the corn carefully, using a very sharp knife. Place in a mixing bowl. Add red pepper, avocado, jalapeño, scallion, and garlic to the bowl and toss gently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and oil. Drizzle over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.