Greek Chicken Meatballs
These better-for-you meatballs use veggies in place of breadcrumbs, for a juicy, low carb and keto-friendly twist.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 package (10 oz.) Kroger Brand Recipe Beginnings Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Hummus, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, thoroughly mix chicken, spinach, feta, egg, salt, garlic, oregano and pepper.
- Form mixture into 1½” balls. Arrange on prepared pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve meatballs with hummus for dipping, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.