Grilled Beef & Mushroom Burgers
Adding mushrooms to your burger patties increases the meaty, umami flavor and adds extra veggies to your meal. It’s also a great way to make your burgers bigger for less.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces mushrooms, trimmed
- 1 pound Lean Beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 Whole grain burger buns, toasted
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place mushrooms in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- In a bowl, combine chopped mushrooms, beef and seasonings. Mix to combine. Form into 6 patties.
- Oil grill grates. Grill patties 8-10 minutes, flipping once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F. If using cheese, add it during the last 1-2 minutes of grilling.
- Serve burgers on toasted buns with desired toppings. Refrigerate leftovers.