Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
This light yet filling salad is full of flavor and easy to put together!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup lemon herb salad dressing
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, washed and cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Classic Caesar dressing, as needed
- Parmesan cheese, as needed
- In a plastic bag, combine the chicken breasts and lemon herb salad dressing. Set in refrigerator and allow to marinate for 30-60 minutes.
- Place romaine lettuce in a large serving bowl. Top with yellow pepper and red onion.
- Grill the marinated chicken breasts until fully cooked.
- Cut chicken breasts into thin slices and lay over the lettuce.
- Serve with a classic Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers.