Grilled Salmon with Strawberry Pico de Gallo
These grilled salmon filets, served with a vibrant and flavorful strawberry pico de gallo sauce, make a delicious lunch or dinner entrée.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 (6 oz. each) salmon filets
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, ends removed and diced
- 2 plum (Roma) tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 small jalapeno, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Non Stick Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Heat grill to 250°F.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and lemon pepper on salmon.
- In bowl, add strawberries, tomatoes, red onions, parsley, jalapeno, lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
- Place greased cast iron skillet on grill. Place salmon in skillet, cover grill, and cook for 3-5 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily and temperature on thickest part is 145°F.