Honeyed Fruit Salad
Instead of covering up the fruit’s natural flavors, a sweet and citrusy honey dressing helps bring them out. Pro tip: using pre-cut fruit makes this refreshing fruit salad even easier to put together.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups Watermelon, chopped, as desired
- 2 cups Cantaloupe, chopped, as desired
- 2 cups Honeydew, chopped, as desired
- Apples, chopped, as desired
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh mint, plus a few sprigs for garnish
- In large bowl, toss together fruit, honey, lemon juice, lime juice and salt. (Can be made ahead and refrigerated up to 12 hours.)
- To serve, add mint. Refrigerate any leftovers.