Instant Pot® Chicken, Broccoli and Rice
Ring the dinner bell—this recipe is a winner! A main and two sides come together in this creative one-pot creation, loaded with cheesy flavor and notable nutrition.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Canola Oil
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Boneless Chicken Breasts, cut into ½” pieces
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups Simple Truth™ Chicken Broth
- 1 jar (12 oz.) Kroger® Cheese Sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Set programmable pressure cooker to sauté and allow to preheat.
- Add oil and chicken; stir for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, broccoli and rice in that order; do not stir.
- Add chicken broth. Cover, lock and set to steam for 4 minutes. Use quick release to vent steam.
- Remove lid, then add cheese sauce, stir and serve.