Discover the taste of jicama, a Mexican tuber vegetable, in in this crunchy, easy-to-make salad. With cucumber, apple and cilantro, this dish is fun, fresh and satisfying. Serve it as an appetizer or side dish for any meal.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cucumber, julienned
- 1 green apple, julienned
- 1 jicama, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix together all ingredients.
- To serve, garnish with fresh cilantro. Refrigerate any leftovers.