Lemony Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Walnuts
These Brussels sprouts are tangy, sweet, and savory, and they pair perfectly with chicken or pork.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1½ Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread out in a single layer.
- Roast Brussels sprouts 20 minutes. Toss with lemon juice. Stir well to combine. Roast an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir cranberries and walnuts into roasted Brussels sprouts.