Oven-baked Chili Cheese Dogs
These garlicky, buttery chili cheese dogs are loaded with flavor and easy to serve for a family gathering, tailgate or even a weeknight dinner.
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place hot dog buns cut side up in a 9”x13” baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix parsley, garlic and butter. Brush buns with butter mixture. Bake 5 minutes, until warmed.
- Place a slice of cheddar cheese in each bun and add a hot dog to each bun. Top with chili.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until warmed.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.