The old standby peanut butter and jelly sandwich gets an upgrade with crispy, buttery tortillas and warm melty peanut butter.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 burrito-size tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
- 6 tablespoons jam or jelly, divided
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, softened
- On each tortilla, spread about 3 tablespoons peanut butter and 1½ tablespoons jam. Fold in half. Butter outside of tortillas.
- In large skillet or griddle over medium heat, cook quesadillas 1 to 3 minutes per side, until golden brown and peanut butter is melty.