Pesach Banana Cake for Passover
This simple Passover dessert can be mixed up in no time.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (12 oz.) Manischewitz yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- ⅓ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray an 8" or 9" square or round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat together cake mix, water, eggs, and banana for 1–2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour into prepared cake pan and sprinkle chocolate chips over top. Bake until cake springs back when gently pressed, about 25–35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave cake in pan to cool for 15 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut cake into squares. Serve each piece with a dollop of whipped topping.