Ranch Hummus Muffin Tin Lunch
Make lunch more fun by serving it out of muffin cup trays. This way to serve up lunch is perfect for picky eaters who don’t like their foods to touch, and it’s easy to customize with your family’s favorite fruits and veggies.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Garbanzo Beans Chick-Peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 packet (1 oz.) Ranch Dip Mix
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 16 ounces sliced turkey, rolled
- 8 mini cucumbers, sliced
- 12 ounces carrots sticks or baby carrots
- 8 ounces gluten-free pretzels or crackers
- 3 cups grapes or berries
- In the bowl of a food processor combine beans, dip mix, olive oil and water. Blend until smooth. Store refrigerated until ready to use.
- To assemble muffin tin lunch, place ranch hummus in one section of muffin tin. Fill other sections with turkey rolls, cucumber slices, carrots, crackers and fruit.
- Refrigerate leftovers.