Roasted Cauliflower Tacos
Seasoned roasted cauliflower is a tasty meatless option for your next taco night.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 24 ounces cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 crispy corn taco shells, heated according to package directions
- Desired taco toppings like salsa, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, etc. Lime Coleslaw (if desired)
- In a bowl mix together avocado, sour cream, lime juice, cilantro and 1/4 teaspoon salt until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a bowl mix together paprika, cumin, garlic, pepper, cayenne, and 1 teaspoon salt. Toss with cauliflower and oil. Spread in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until cauliflower is tender. Divide between taco shells; top with avocado cream and desired toppings.
- Make it a Meal: Serve with lime coleslaw. Toss 1 package of coleslaw with desired amount of prepared cilantro lime creamy or vinaigrette dressing.